Why The Hell Would
I Use Ajax
AJAX is a developer’s fantasy since it allows you to do things like:
• Update a web page without reloading it
• Request data from a server after it has loaded
• After the page has loaded, get data from a server.
• In the background, send data to a server.
• The XMLHttpRequest object integrated into the browser (to request data from a web server)
Where Ajax Can Be Used
Introduce Our Projects
We’ve exceled our experience in a wide range of industries to bring valuable insights and provide our customers.